Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Finally Visited Table Local Market in Bedford Hills New York

So as some of you know, I recently moved from Ossining up to Bedford Hills New York.  It's a stones throw from the bustling Mount Kisco, and at first seemed a little too north for my taste.  I'm now starting to explore and have found myself "making friend"s with the area, and one of my most recent finds has made me fall a little more in love with my new residence.

I first came across Table Local Market on a web search of "food shopping Bedford Hills" on Google.

After Shoprite, "Table" was the second "hit" on the list, but I didn't go visit right away and then forgot about it for a couple of days until I came across it again on another food blog.

Check out this blog:   Westchester Eats: Table Local Market – - Fresh and Locally Innovative.









After arriving to Table Market, though small, I felt overwhelmed....I actually looked the store over a total of 4 times before picking out my purchases.


"You took four passes???" 


Yes, yes I did......
The place isn't even that big, but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything!

I settled on these items:
Some fresh Smoked Chicken Chorizo, 2 Bell Peppers, and Red Quinoa.  (I know, I know, there goes that quinoa again, I'm a little bit obsessed)








And my plans for these purchases? 

The Chorizo & Bell Peppers will be for a chorizo chicken soup, which I'll use some of my tomatillo sauce in the base so it doesn't go bad and to waste in my fridge.

and the Red Quinoa, well I'm sure I'll find another use for my new found friend.


To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment